We are currently looking for a passionate, polite and experienced level 2-3 technician to become a part of our mobile phone and computer repair company. This is a full time position, from Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.
Candidates are required to have experience (Minimum 2 years) working on the following devices:
– mobile phones
– laptops (including Apple Macs)
Please don’t apply if you only have an experience in computer repairs as we don’t have a position for somebody with only laptop repair knowledge.
– minimum 2 years of recent experience with fixing mobile phones
– ability to work under pressure, whilst the customer waits
– ability to work with highest level of quality and precision
– Fault diagnosing
– Replacing screens, LCD, digitizers, front glass on Sony Xperia, HTC, Samsung, iPhones, LG, Nexus, iPads.
– Knowledge on repairing software faults (Error messages, looping, bricked)
– Soldering work (charging ports, resistors, capacitors, chips etc)
– Hot air machine use
– Must be well organised, follow certain procedures, be kind and have a good customer service
We suggest to go through a list of all services we provide on our website. We understand that there may be few which you don’t know, so we will provide a some training.
You must be a team player, able to take instructions, a good listener, work well with others and have great communication along with fluent English.
Must take pride in their work and attention to detail is a must.
Must already be in the UK and be eligible to work full time. The position is available from now.
Sallary depends on experience, should be 21K+.
Please send your email including your CV to our email address. Thank you and see you soon!