We can fix most of problems with the HTC Mini 2 including
touchscreen not responsive, broken LCD screen, back cover damage, not charging or battery problem.
If it is something out of the list just give us a call and please describe the fault. Most of repair services we can provide within same day.
Other possible HTC OneMini 2 repairs:
– LCD faults
– Touch screen faults
– Ribbon faults
– Speaker faults
– Microphone faults
– Liquid damage faults
– Software faults
– Not powering up faults
– Charging faults
– Housing replacement
– Security codes rese
IF THE REPAIR YOU REQUIRE IS NOT LISTED
PLEASE CALL US TO GET A QUOTE – 0208 543 7088
Read more about our core values.
1. Contact us first regarding required HTC One repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty phone, fill a repair form in the store, get a confirmation note and leave your phone with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than 1 day.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your phone is ready for collection, repaired.
1. Add the HTC One repair to the Cart. (GET IT REPAIRED)
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and make the payment.
3. Wrap your HTC One safely. We suggest to use the Insured Mail service (costs only £7). Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4.Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5.You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your phone. We always return it with a secured and insured mail service.
We use Royal Mail Recorded or Next Day Delivery Insured by 1pm for mobile phone nationwide service. For Londoners we have a bicycle courier service for same day repairs.
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store.
2. Remove the passcode / password or include it with your phone so we can test the phone after repair.
3. Remove the Sim Card and the memory card.
4. Don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.