Get the Microsoft Surface 3 broken screen replaced same day by specialists.
Select this service if you have a problem with the Microsoft Surface 3 broken LCD display, broken front glass, touch function not working (and Surface 3 not booting as a result), Surface pen not registering input, backlight flickering, display ghosting / blurring, vertical lines on the screen or no picture on the display at all.
This kind of damage usually happens if you drop the tablet on the hard floor, press the screen too strong or if your tablet have contact with the water (internal damage). It has been proven that the screen on Surface tablets can develop a fault after years of use, for no particular reason.
We use original Microsoft replacement parts giving you perfect repair results. It comes as the front glass and the LCD that are glued together. If the front glass is broken, we also replace the LCD display. The bonding material we use for fitting, guarantees perfect repair results.
About the repair process.
The repair starts from checking the frame and its corners for the condition. If the aluminium fame is bend or damaged that the new screen cannot be fitted, there may be additional cost of up to £50 and extra 1-2 hours needed for the repair. You will be informed about this before we proceed. We never start the repair without your agreement.
Next, we start preheating front of the Surface 3 tablet, what makes it little easier to remove the broken screen. It is still a time consuming job, that requires lots of attention, broken glass needs to be removed slowly. There are Wifi, Bluetooth antennas and speaker meshes that can be easily damaged.
Once the glass and the screen are removed, we clean the frame and check if its not damaged. At this stage, we insert the screen temporarily to see if it sits inside the frame. If it fits, we go to the next step, which is switching on your tablet and testing the screen before we glue it permanently. If the screen still cannot be fitted, we will adjust the frame with dremel tool and polish materials.
After we confirm the screen works fine and it fits inside the frame, we prepare the adhesive material, and start the gluing process. This takes around 40 minutes. After that we clean your Surface 3 tablet and it is almost ready to go.
Your Microsoft Surface tablet will carefully tested after repair once again. The test will include the new screen fitting, display brightness, dead pixels or dark spots, touch screen but also we will confirm other functions to work properly after we disassembled the tablet (front camera, charging, speakers, Wifi). After you receive the tablet we kindly ask you to check it again.
The repair can take longer than 2 hours in some cases.
Sometimes when you device has more serious damage, we may need more than 2 hours to fix it. If the corners of your Surface are dented or the frame is bended, than we may need additional few hours to prepare it for new screen to be fitted. In some cases we may need extra charge to spend extra 2 hours on aligning and polishing that damaged frame. We will inform you about that before proceeding. For most difficult cases that are repairable, your tablet will be ready on the next working day.
Any additional service needed ? What about the battery ?
Microsoft Surface 3 battery replacement costs £139 and it is very risky to disassemble your Surface when the screen is not damaged. We can offer you the battery replacement for £99 as your tablet is already disassembled for screen repair, so there is no risk. If your tablet is more than 1 year old, you will probably notice better battery lifetime and it will serve you for longer.
We can fix many other faults related to the Microsoft Surface tablet. If you require help configuring Windows 10 on your tablet, let us know ! You can go back to the main page and select the service or just give us a call and we will assist you.
Provide a password or create Guest account
Please provide us with the login and password or create guest account, so we can test your Surface 3 after repair and before we assemble it. We won’t be able to complete the repair without it. You will be contacted if those details are missing.
Don’t worry about your data, we don’t delete it and those stay safe for the whole process of the repair. You can also create a guest account so your files stay locked.
1. Contact us first (call: 0208 543 7088) regarding required phone, tablet, laptop or any other repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty phone, tablet or laptop, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your device with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the time we agreed.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your phone, tablet or laptop is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your phone, tablet or laptop ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your device are you going to bring, thank you.
1. Add the phone, tablet or laptop repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Send For Repair” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your phone, tablet or laptop safely. We suggest to use the Insured Mail service (insured up to £500 and costs around £7.50).
Please send your device to:
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your phone, tablet or laptop. We always return it with a recorded mail service.
We use Royal Mail Recorded or Next Day Delivery by 1pm (insured up to £500) for mobile phone nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (it is optional with additional cost).
Debit or Credit Card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Paypal, payments over the phone, bank transfers or cash on collection while in the Store. You can send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
1. Backup your data if possible. We leave your device’s internal storage untouched but it is always recommended.
2. Remove the passcode / password or include it with your phone so we can test the phone after repair.
3. Remove the Sim Card and micro SD card.
4. Don’t send it in original box, you may not get it back. We use our own packaging for returning devices to customers.
5. Please don’t include any accessories.
6. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the box.
If you need us to come to your house or office, let us know at least 3 hours in prior to the visit.
Areas covered: South Wimbledon, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden and other within 2 miles from our office.
We can do while we there:
We charge per hour or per job, whatever is easier for you. There is minimum of £50 charge per visit and £40 per hour afterwards.