Please select the Samsung S5 model to repair:
Is the Galaxy S5 service which you need not listed ? Call: 0208 543 7088.
Accessories for your Galaxy S5 ?
We offer a wide range of high quality accessories for your phone including replacement chargers, cables, earphones, cases, bike mounts, car holders and speakers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, contact us and we will check for the specific item.
Ways to deliver our services:
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Galaxy S5 (mini), fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your OnePlus with us.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Galaxy S5 (mini) phone is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your Galaxy S5 (or Galaxy S5 Mini) phone ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your phone are you going to bring, thank you.
1. Add the Galaxy S5 (mini) repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your Galaxy S5 (mini) phone safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Galaxy S5 (mini) phone to:
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Galaxy S7 (Edge) phone. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery by 1pm for mobile phone nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost).
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Please note although we use original parts and bonding material, we cannot be responsible for your Samsung to be waterproof after repair as this is a subject to the Samsung’s internal tests after manufacturing process.